Jeffrey J. Cocagne graduated from Southern Illinois University law school in 2014 and was thereafter admitted to the Illinois Bar. He graduated with honors from the University of Illinois at Springfield in 2010 with a degree in Legal Studies.
While in law school, Mr. Cocagne worked as a law clerk for Southern Illinois University School of Law Domestic Violence Clinic. During his clerkship he gained both practical and court-room experience as a client advocate for victims of domestic violence. He also clerked for the Union County State’s Attorney’s Office as well as the Illinois Innocence Project.
Mr. Cocagne joined the firm of Frederick and Hagle in early 2015. As an attorney he has had significant experience concentrating solely in the areas of personal injury and worker’s compensation.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- Union County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Illinois Innocence Project
- Southern Illinois University School of Law Domestic Violence Clinic
- University of Illinois at Springfield
- B.A. cum laude
- Major: Legal Studies
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Champaign County Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyer’s Association