Aaron D. Lauter was admitted to the Illinois bar in 2011. He graduated with honors from Illinois State University with bachelors in political science and philosophy. In 2011, he received his law degree from the University of Illinois College of Law where he graduated with high honors.
Prior to law school, Mr. Lauter worked as intern for the Human Rights Monitor in Monrovia, Liberia. During law school, he worked as a law clerk for the U.S. District Attorney’s Office for the District of Colorado. He was a member of University of Illinois Law Review. While in law school he was twice named a Harno Scolar and was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Torts.
Mr. Lauter joined the firm of Frederick and Hagle as a law clerk in the Spring of 2010. Upon graduation, he joined the firm as an associate with significant experience in the areas of personal injury and medical malpractice defense.
- Illinois, 2011
- Southern District of Illinois
- Champaign County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2012
- University of Illinois College of Law, Urbana, Illinois
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- B.A. cum laude
- Major: Philosophy and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association